Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Older knockouts

It seems funny that a squirrel can be strongly attracted to another squirrel while I am not.  That sort of attraction goes on in many species and it doesn't involve me. Like many people, I can't tell one sex from the other in many species but luckily for their future, they can.  I meet women, over the age of, say, 75, that are SO cute.  At the same time, men in their 30's and 40's treat the cutie as though she is their mother: polite, respectful and somewhat distant. 


Benjamin Franklin advised liaisons with older women since his experience with them was that they are so grateful.  It is very nice to earn the gratitude of older women, I am sure, but I think too many are victims of a combination of biology and modern marketing.  The problem might be called "The Cindy Crawford syndrome".  She is the famous model who is quoted as saying she herself wished she looked like Cindy Crawford.  She meant that the basic Cindy was very different from the Cindy that gets photographed after hair and makeup people work her over only to hand her over to lighting and current fashion experts who adjust this and highlight that.


We are getting ready for a family photograph from a very experienced professional photographer.  We have had a picture by him before and we know he knows his stuff.  He sent us a PDF of advice on preparation, the best clothing, time of day, etc.  He advised those of us who wear glasses to visit an optician to have the lenses removed from our eyeglasses so the camera wouldn't find light sparkling on our lenses.  


Many older women have different shapes from the standard hourglass figure.  They may be unable to convince themselves that a pot belly and wrinkled skin are attractive but I think older men might be able to change their minds.


When I meet an older cutie, I can see the attractiveness, the intelligence, the precious jewel that she is.  I behave myself.  Many older cute women have had a lifetime of attention from men and don't need any more of that.  However, if I got a part in a play to act attracted to them, I feel I could do a creditable job easily.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby