Sunday, April 22, 2018

The economy of hot

She wondered why she got help from guys.  I told her the truth: she is hot. What? She is running a fever?  No, she is a delight to look at, to listen to, to be near.


I am a heterosexual male, well past a certain age.  But my circuits still work much the same way as they did before.  So, I am aware of "hot" women and at my age, nearly into my 80's, I am not looking for sexual exchanges or sexual relations.  Still, the biology works in much the same way. A sweet elderly gal smiles and thanks me for holding the door open while she and her cane pass through.  The smile, the grace, the manners, the voice, the face all conspire to raise up my day to a higher level of joy and gratitude for existence of good-looking women.  


When I was in college, we didn't use the term "hot" in quite the same way as now but it is a good word. It describes a combination of biological reaction, friendliness and joy.  A man or a woman who is "hot" creates warmth and energy in something like the way the sun energizes fields of strawberry plants. One of my graduate school buddies was especially hot: handsome, manly, well-built, highly intelligent, well-mannered.  I once witnessed his influence on a young sales girl who had never met him before. For a few seconds, she was transfixed. Then, she came to life: gracious, warm, accommodating, thoughtful.


I am confident that the rest of her day was brighter and her step lighter because of a nice encounter with a treasure.  Maybe she conveyed some appreciative warmth toward some man who was, in turn, lifted and lightened, who sent a little extra love to his wife or his secretary.  It isn't all hetero but there is some powerful electricity floating around on those hetero wires. There is more to the operation than physical sex and it brightens days all our lives.


Beautiful women over 70

https://www.google.com/search?q=beautiful+women+over+70&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ8tuDr8zaAhWI6YMKHSLrDHcQ_AUICigB&biw=1067&bih=459


Good-looking older men

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&biw=1067&bih=459&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=gs7bWrOMAqvCjwT6kLywDA&q=good+looking+older+men&oq=Goodlooking+o&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i13k1l10.37864.44816.0.47872.17.15.2.0.0.0.146.1520.7j8.15.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.17.1538...0j0i67k1j0i10i67k1j0i10k1.0.Cppf4t71wWQ



Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby