Friday, December 16, 2016

Lured by deals

I have plenty of books and ebooks and audiobooks.  Yet, an ad here and a headline there and suddenly I am seeing how wonderful an additional book would be.  And such an attractive price.  And so easy to acquire.  I am now into a new campaign (I tell myself).  Whoa!  Read what I have.  Buy no more, shopping season or not.  Stop!  Halt! Don't fall for it.  Don't be a sucker.


What do you think?  Will our hero manage to keep his wits about him and use what he already has instead of getting more and more?  This is the blog that asks if a modern, fairly alert, reasonably educated man of mature years can resist the blings and carrots of blandishment and keep his personal goals more clearly in mind.  Stay tuned after this brief announcement of a terrific sale.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby