Friday, November 4, 2016

Boy, is my face red!

My face is supposed to be red.  I paid to have it reddened.  A very beautiful and upbeat woman's physician's assistant dabbed stuff all over my face, carefully avoiding my eyes.  Then, she affixed some of those plastic eye guards used in sunbathing over my eyes.  She moved a special lamp very close to my face and zapped me for 15 minutes. I was told to wear a broadbrimmed hat at all times yesterday and today.  I have and I am getting tired of wearing it.  By the end of today, I don't have to wear it or do anything else.  In eight weeks, the dermatologist will look at me again and see if I need another treatment.  This whole business is aimed at getting me to look fresh and young and more like Cristian dela Fuente.  They say I have a long way to go but I am hopeful.IMG_0060.JPG


Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby