Monday, October 14, 2013

Love weighs

[Inspired by a Tweet that mentioned three chemicals that run around our brain when we fall in love.]

Dear Annette Langers,
I once worked as a criminal interrogator for the Eurostan government.  The chemical branch of the criminal investigation service tried this new serum they had on a foreign woman.  It made her fall in love with her interrogator (me!).  She ratted on a major spy but he was already dead.  Still, she had keyed in on me.

She learned Eurostanese and moved into my neighborhood.  She threw herself at me and I caught her.  What else could I do?  Now, we are married and she is with me all the time, I mean, ALL the time. Advise your readers to wear a mask and use a voice disguiser if they use that drug but don't want to be hooked to somebody full time.

Danny, the Eurostani

--
Bill
Main blog: Fear, Fun and Filoz
Main web site: Kirbyvariety


Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby