Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Finding chuckles

In our house and meetings with friends, humor helps, and keeps us sharp, gives perspective and readiness for adventures and challenges

"Did you do X on purpose?"
"I never do anything on purpose!"

"Ok, Honey, it is time for us to leave."
"I'll just be a minute.  I have to go to the bathroom."
"How come you always have to go to the bathroom just when I call you to leave?"
"My dear, you are my laxative!"

Wife to husband seeking bedtime together: "But we did that already!"

Reminds me of European guide on opening his gift of appreciation: "A jacket?  But I already have a jacket."

Husband to wife seeking to have him urinate sitting down for neatness: "But then, you would have my balls!"  
Wife: "I don't want your balls!"


--
Bill
Main blog: Fear, Fun and Filoz
Main web site: Kirbyvariety

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby